[Trilinos-Users] c++ cray compiler gets wrong comm in mpi init

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 2 10:52:47 MST 2009

Jason,

This is very strange.  I have never seen this before.  The only time I have seen this kind of behavior is if the configuration parameters are different between how the library and the main.cpp were built, in which case the size of the header file data would be different in the library than in the main program and references to attributes would be incorrect.

Mike