[Trilinos-Users] multiple libraries for TPL_<PACKAGE>_LIBRARIES

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 28 17:34:08 MDT 2009

Jason,

If you directly set TPL_<TPLNAME>_LIBRARIES, then you need to set a list of absolute paths to all of the libraries, not just the paths.  For example, here is how it was set (automatically) in the nightly testing for Zoltan:

   -D  TPL_Scotch_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH="/home/kddevin/code/scotch_5.1/lib/libptscotch.a;/home/kddevin/code/scotch_5.1/lib/libptscotcherr.a"

You can see this by looking at, for example:

    http://trilinos.sandia.gov/cdash/viewNotes.php?buildid=69518

If that does not work, I don't know what else I can suggest.

Cheers,

- Ross