[Trilinos-Users] ctest error

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Thu Aug 20 09:56:38 MDT 2009

I ran ctest after building with the new trilinos cmake process and
wondered if anyone had seen the errors that I am getting, they are in
FEI tests, for example when testing

the 577/835 test which is FEI_remEssBCs_MPI_3 I get:

aborting job:

Fatal error in MPI_Irecv: Invalid tag, error stack:

MPI_Irecv(144): MPI_Irecv(buf=0x114de10, count=1, MPI_INT, src=1,
tag=200809262\

, MPI_COMM_WORLD, request=0x114de50) failed

MPI_Irecv(97).: Invalid tag, value is 200809262

Invalid tags seem to be the error that causes a lot of my failures. Has
anyone seen these before or have an idea why the tags are invalid?

-Jason