[Trilinos-Users] run time changing matrix

Lucia Mirabella lucia at mathcs.emory.edu
Thu Apr 30 17:34:56 MDT 2009

Hello,

I need to use in my code an Epetra_FECrsMatrix that changes during the
execution of the code. In particular the pattern of the matrix may vary
at different time steps, increasing or decreasing the number of non-zero
elements. In general this number is quite small.

Could you please suggest me the most efficient way (in terms of memory
usage and CPU time to solve the linear system) to implement this feature?

Thank you,

Lucia