[Trilinos-Users] Using the EpetraExt_CrsGraph_MapColoring class

Erik Boman egboman at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 13 09:47:14 MDT 2009

Hi Erik,

I'm not sure about your specific question, but you should know that the
more recent work on coloring has been moved to the Zoltan and Isorropia
packages. Take a look at Isorropia::Epetra::Colorer at
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r9.0/packages/isorropia/doc/html/classIsorropia_1_1Epetra_1_1Colorer.html

This package uses a more scalable parallel algorithm, so you may want to
try it. One drawback is that the current version is limited to
structurally symmetric matrices. We plan to support nonsymmetric
matrices in the next release.

Regards,
Erik