[Trilinos-Users] Building Trilinos with MS Visual Studio

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 7 13:49:10 MDT 2009

Dan,

Thanks for the feedback.  This will help us get our MS Windows port with CMake working.

Note that we have purposefully not addressed the MS Windows port with CMake yet because we have not yet made the official transition to CMake as out primary build system.  The plan is that once that is done, we will work out the issues with the MS Windows port and will set up nightly testing to keep it working from that point on.  Except for the standard dependency issues (i.e. BLAS, LAPACK, and MPI) we fully expect that all Stable code in Trilinos will build on MS Windows with MS Visual C++ "out of the box".

Thanks,

- Ross