[Trilinos-Users] Building with Microsoft Visual Studio

Maxwell Carey mcarey at txcorp.com
Fri Apr 3 11:00:06 MDT 2009

I've read a few posts about building Trilinos on Windows with Microsoft
Visual Studio, and it seems like most packages can't be built without
changing their source code. Would this be a correct assessment? I have
built Epetra according to the instructions in the FAQ
(http://trilinos.sandia.gov/faq.html#building_10), but AztecOO and ML
don't seem to be as simple. Is there any way to build these packages in
Visual Studio? Could I get the CMakeLists files from Trilinos dev? Or
will I just have to wait for the next release? (When is this planned, by
the way?) Thanks.

--Max Carey