[Trilinos-Users] Installing on ROCKS 5

Tudor Buican tudor at timb.com
Wed Sep 3 10:00:43 MDT 2008

Good morning.

On my Rocks 4.3 cluster, packages that must be available cluster-wide
and that often change are installed either in /export/apps (general use,
relatively stable) or, for the ones that I use and modify very often, in
my home directory. The latter include Trilinos (several builds with
different options) and the many flavors and versions of MPI. I do not
use module--instead, I have scripts for modifying the environment
depending on which versions and applications I need to use. For a small
cluster with essentially one user this works quite well.

Hope this helps.

-Tudor

Tudor Buican <tudor at timb.com>