[Trilinos-Users] Information on using ML for ERF

Duncan van der Heul - EWI D.R.vanderHeul at tudelft.nl
Wed Sep 3 03:03:20 MDT 2008

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply.

I just put 'complex' in the search field on the ML homepage  and found:

Search Results
Found 3 documents matching your query. Showing best matches first.
1.	Page ChangeLog
	Matches: complex(1)
2.	Member ML_Aggregate_Struct::max_neigh_already_selected
	Matches: complexity(1)
3.	Member MLAPI::MultiLevelAdaptiveSA::GetComplexity
	Matches: complexity(1)

And opened the first log file to find:

mystring = ml2_0_0_5

    * Changes in aggregation post-processing to improve aggregate quality.
    * Added wrappers so that ML can use Epetra objects & so that
      AztecOO can use ML as a preconditioner.
    * Added block Maxwell capabilities for real block systems that are
      equivalent to the complex systems arising from Maxwell in the
      frequency domain.

Sincerely,

Duncan van der Heul

dr.ir. Duncan R. van der Heul