[Trilinos-Users] Information on using ML for ERF

Jonathan Hu jhu at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 2 18:12:05 MDT 2008

Hello Duncan,

I'm happy to hear that you've had some success with ML. We tried to
apply ML to equivalent real formulations to frequency domain problems
but didn't come to any satisfactory conclusions, and so didn't release
any code to support this functionality. Out of curiosity, what was the
"update" that you found on the Trilinos web site?

Regards,
Jonathan Hu

Jonathan J. Hu, mailto:jhu at sandia.gov
Postal address: Sandia National Laboratories
                Mailstop 9159
                PO Box 969, Livermore, CA 94551-0969
Tel / Fax (925) 294-2931