[Trilinos-Users] drop tolerance and ILU IFPACK

Lucia Mirabella lucia at mathcs.emory.edu
Thu Oct 30 08:43:55 MDT 2008

Thank you Mike and Erik.

I think that in this case, the example code in
packages/belos/example/BlockCG/BlockPrecCGEpetraExFile.cpp (trilinos
release 8.0.7) was misleading, in suggesting the use of drop tolerance
parameter for ILU preconditioner. Anyway, I will use your suggestion to
detect other unused parameters.

Thanks,

Lucia