[Trilinos-Users] ILU IFPACK preconditioner

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 28 21:12:59 MDT 2008

Lucia,

If you haven't called the Compute() method, then you could see this kind of error.  Might this be the problem?

Mike

On 10/28/08 10:09 PM, "Lucia Mirabella" <lucia at mathcs.emory.edu> wrote:

Mike,

thanks for your answer. I've just tried your suggestion, but I get a
segmentation fault at runtime when I try to extract the L factor.

Do you know what causes this problem?

Thank you,

Lucia