[Trilinos-Users] Installing Trilinos on Mac OS X 10.5

Littlewood, David John djlittl at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 13 08:19:53 MDT 2008

Matt,

I was also able to install Trilinos 9 on a Mac running OS X 10.5.  The configuration I used is below.  I'm using MPICH2 version 1.0.7 and gfortran 4.4.0 (can be found at hpc.sourceforge.net).  I used gcc 4.0.1 for my c/c++ compiler which is probably on your machine already (if not, you may need to install XTools).

../configure --prefix=/Users/djlittl/Packages/trilinos/trilinos-9.0.0/MACX_MPI FLIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lgfortran" CXXFLAGS="-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK" LDFLAGS="-framework vecLib" --with-gnumake --enable-mpi --with-mpi-compilers --disable-default-packages --enable-anasazi --with-loca-anasazi --enable-teuchos --enable-epetra --enable-epetraext --enable-aztecoo --enable-triutils --enable-amesos --enable-ifpack --enable-ifpack-teuchos --enable-ml --enable-nox --enable-nox-epetra --enable-nox-epetraext --enable-loca --enable-nox-ml --enable-didasko --enable-sacado --enable-rythmos --enable-thyra --enable-stratimikos --enable-examples --enable-new_package | tee configure_MACX_MPI.log

Dave

--
David Littlewood
Multiscale Dynamic Materials Modeling, Dept. 1435