[Trilinos-Users] Usage of Epetra_RowMatrixTransposer

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 11 09:26:25 MST 2008

Hi Andrea,

Have you checked the return code on the call to CreateTranspose?

Also, you should not need the "Rcut->FillComplete();" call since this is done for you when CreateTranspose is called.

Finally, unless you know that Tcut has exactly 1 nonzero per row, you should not use a "1" for the third argument to the Rcut constructor.  Instead use a "0".

If you cannot figure out the error and have a small test case, I am happy to look at it.

Mike