[Trilinos-Users] Usage of Epetra_RowMatrixTransposer

andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it
Sat Nov 8 03:01:06 MST 2008

Good morning.
I have a problem using Epetra_RowMatrixTransposer. I'm running a test
code like:

Epetra_CrsMatrix* Rcut = new Epetra_CrsMatrix(Copy,*mapXp,1);
Epetra_RowMatrixTransposer Traspositore(Tcut);
Traspositore.CreateTranspose(false,Rcut);
Rcut->FillComplete();
delete Rcut;

Where Tcut is an already filled FECrsMatrix. I get several
segmentation fault problems. I've also used valgrind and it defines
the last code line as: "Invalid free() / delete / delete[]". Did I use
the Epetra_RowMatrixTransposer properly?

Thank you very much.
Andrea.