[Trilinos-Users] ML parameters list

Raymond Tuminaro rstumin at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 5 12:42:50 MST 2008

Andrea,
    Sorry about the confusion. There was a slight change which should be
easy to incorporate in your code. You will see this discussed in the ML
user's guide (mlguide.pdf in the packages/ml/doc directory). If you search
on 'rcp' you will find the relevant material (e.g. page 15). Unfortunately,
this change did not get reflected in an updated copy of the Trilinos Tutorial.
We'll try and get that taken care of for a future Trilinos release.

-Ray