[Trilinos-Users] [Pytrilinos-users] make fails on Ubuntu 7.10

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Fri May 16 12:49:01 MDT 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 11:20 AM, Joshua Bronson wrote:

> As soon as I can successfully build PyTrilinos on the two platforms
> I have at my disposal, I will be sure to submit my configure scripts
> for inclusion in the sampleScripts directory, hopefully that will
> help others in the future.

I have added the --enable-amesos requirement to the PyTrilinos FAQ.

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **