[Trilinos-Users] Fwd: configuring teuchos on Mac OS X 10.5

Joshua Bronson jabronson at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:10:28 MDT 2008

Hi Trilinos-users,

I'm new to the list and I'm having trouble building Trilinos on Mac OS
X 10.5. I sent the email below to hkthorn at sandia.gov last week, but
have not yet heard back. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

P.S. Since I sent the below, I noticed the line

configure:9390: CC -o conftest -g   conftest.cpp  >&5

instead of "CC", I would have expected "g++" (which is what I get when
I successfully build on Linux). Not sure what's causing this though.

Begin forwarded message: