[Trilinos-Users] Query in Amesos

Jonathan Hu jhu at sandia.gov
Fri Mar 28 10:41:51 MDT 2008

Hi Vignesh,

    I believe the Amesos factory returns 0 if the factory isn't
available.   Remember that Amesos is an interface to 3rd party
libraries.  Only Paraklete and KLU are provided with Amesos;  you must
obtain and build the others, and configure Amesos to use them.  Please
see
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r4.0/packages/amesos/doc/html/index.html
for details on this process;  there's also a guide located in
Trilinos/packages/amesos/doc/AmesosReferenceGuide.

Regards,
Jonathan