[Trilinos-Users] Trouble With ReplaceGlobalValues (1, &global_row, nnz, Indices, &zeros_A, Epetra_FECrsMatrix::ROW_MAJOR) ;

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 17 14:00:12 MDT 2008

Davood,
Perhaps the trouble you're seeing relates to whether the matrix row is local or not.
A FECrsMatrix has a Epetra_Map (the row-map) which describes a non-overlapping assignment of rows.
Sometimes there is some confusion between some of the *GlobalValues methods on FECrsMatrix versus similarly named methods on the base CrsMatrix class. If you're calling the one on the CrsMatrix class, then it won't handle off-processor rows correctly.

Alan