[Trilinos-Users] error in Teuchos_lapack.h

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:58:19 MDT 2008

Kurt,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In trying to determine what is
wrong, I have some questions:
* Which version of Trilinos are you using?
* I see that you have modified Teuchos_LAPACK.hpp to remove the problematic
"const" from the complex<double> version of TRTRS. Were you required to
modify the file Teuchos_LAPACK_wrappers.hpp as well?
* Which implementation of BLAS/LAPACK are you using?

With your help, we will try to get to the bottom of this. I would note that
in the reference LAPACK, the function TRTRS (for all four standard scalar
fields) does not modify the triangular matrix A. Only the RHS matrix B is
modified.

Best regards,
Chris