[Trilinos-Users] How to read a MatrixMarket File

Virginia Costa virscosta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:27:50 MST 2008

Hi, Mike.
I did get this by Trilinos_Utils. There's a function called
Trilinos_Util_ReadHb2EpetraVbr that read a HB file and send it to a
Epetra_VbrMatrix. Something, like this

Trilinos_Util_ReadHb2EpetraVbr("A24_4800.rsa",n_bloco,Comm,readBlockMap,readVbrA,readx,readb,xexact);

Thanks for the answer.

Virginia.