[Trilinos-Users] trouble making trilinos with epetraext and hdf5

Davood Ansari david.ansari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 03:27:01 MDT 2008

Hi

Thanks you for the reply.

I did have the --enable-parallel in my HDF5 compilation.
It seesm that the latest version of HDF5 requires an extra argument for
H5Gcreate.
*BTW, I compiled and installed on older version of HDF5 (1.6.5) and things
started to work !!!!!*
I tried both trilinos 8.0.5 and 8.0.7; none worked with HDF5 1.8.1.
Seems to be a compatibility issue.

PS: mine is an opneSuse 10.3 with ICC what is your Box ?

Davood