[Trilinos-Users] Sparse Matrix Memory Requirements Estimation

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 9 08:19:03 MDT 2008

Davood,
I'll look into this. Perhaps the temporary memory that FECrsMatrix uses to hold the overlapping matrix contributions isn't being cleared. This could explain some overhead, but probably not that much.
How large is your executable?
Certainly it is worth running with valgrind or purify to check for memory leaks.
Alan