[Trilinos-Users] EIGENVECTORS OF A LARGE SPARSE NON-HERMITIAN MATRIX

Axel CABLE axel.cable at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Wed Jul 30 06:32:03 MDT 2008

Dear list,

I want to get the largest eigenvalue and corresponding eigenvector of a
real large sparse non-symmetric matrix.

I modified the Anasazi BlockKrylovSchurEx example, building my own matrix.

The example does give the eigenvalues but I cant get it to give the
eigenvectors:

I figured

  Teuchos::RCP<MV> evecs = sol.Evecs;
  std::vector<int> index = sol.index;

and cout << "Eigenvectors" << evecs <<endl;

would be enough, but I am clearly missing something here.
Would you have an idea how to get it to output the eigenvectors? (or at
least the one associated with the largest eigenvalue)

Thanks in advance!

Axel