[Trilinos-Users] Amesos and complex numbers

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 24 08:49:17 MDT 2008

Nik,

As long as your original matrix is well-conditioned, the answer you get back from the equivalent real form will be unique.

On a related note, I have completed a class that forms an equivalent real system using two Epetra matrices in much the same way that the Komplex package works.  I am testing it now and should have it in Trilinos 9.0.

I don't think we will have time to make Amesos work directly with Tpetra complex matrices before the Trilinos 9.0 release.

Mike