[Trilinos-Users] Basic question concerning Anasazi and Epetra

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:11:57 MDT 2008

Axel,

Those flags should be defined in the Makefile.export.anasazi.macros
This file should be in the include/ directory of the install. I believe this
file is generated when you run 'make install'.
The example makefile that I sent you for building your executable has a line
to include this file. Make sure that the path is correct.
Also, we changed the name of these variables a little while ago. It is
possible that the example makefile that I sent you uses the new names,
whereas the macros in Makefile.export.anasazi.macros use different names.
Once you locate this file, check this.

Chris