[Trilinos-Users] Resend: Problem with Multiply()

Tudor Buican tudor at timb.com
Fri Jul 18 12:16:30 MDT 2008

Hi, Erik.

I didn't touch the column map--I used

 EpetraExt::MatrixMarketFileToCrsMatrix(argv[2], mMap, mMap, nMap,
pNull)

which takes the row, range, and domain maps as arguments. Interestingly,
though, mMap and nMap corresponded to 12 and 10 global indices,
respectively, but the resulting matrix showed both range and domain maps
for 12 elements, which was very confusing. The column map (assigned by
Epetra), however, did show 10 global elements, which was correct. Do you
understand why the resulting domain map was not the same as the one
passed as argument?

-Tudor

--
Tudor Buican <tudor at timb.com>