[Trilinos-Users] Resend: Problem with Multiply()

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 18 11:31:48 MDT 2008

I think the best documentation for epetra currently is the online doxygen-generated documentation.
It is here:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r8.0/packages/epetra/doc/html/index.html

If you go to the documentation for the Epetra_CrsMatrix class, the detailed description has some information about the 4 maps. It is here:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r8.0/packages/epetra/doc/html/classEpetra__CrsMatrix.html#_details

Alan