[Trilinos-Users] Basic question concerning Anasazi and Epetra

Axel CABLE axel.cable at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jul 17 06:27:08 MDT 2008

Hi Chris and Heidi,

Thank you for your fast answers!

The sample file you gave me was exactly what I needed.

Though, when trying to build my fission.cpp file, i get the following errors:

make: c: Command not found
make: [fission.o] Error 127 (ignored)
[linking to libraries..]
make: o: Command not found
make: [fission.exe] Error 127 (ignored)

I built and installed trilinos in the following directory:
home/axel/Desktop/ANASAZI/trilinos-8.0.7/LINUX/
(I ran "make everything" and "install everything" after configuring with
the appropriate options)

Hence Anasazi is located in:
home/axel/Desktop/ANASAZI/trilinos-8.0.7/LINUX/packages/anasazi/
I dont have an /include directory though in /anasazi, but I pointed to the
Makefile.export.anasazi file located directly in /anasazi.

Any idea how I could solve the make errors?

Is it normal that I don't have an /include directory in /anasazi?
(installation not made correctly? I didn't get any error though)

I attached the modified Makefile and the obtained error in case it would
help.

Thanks for your time and help,
(Merci!)

Axel