[Trilinos-Users] [trilinos-users] Segmentation fault in stratimikos example

Dane Wallinga danewallinga at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 15:12:39 MDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestions.  Evidently some of the stratimikos tests are failing, though I don't know how I missed that when I first compiled everything.  It's only the Belos test, however, and even then only a few of them; so I'll look at those more closely and see if I can figure anything out.   Regarding the segmentation faults, valgrind would make it seem that Teuchos is trying to delete references to empty memory; I was under the impression that RCP was supposed to handle all of that, but what I really can't figure out is how the state of my program would differ from the given example. The only change in execution is that I'm reading the linear problem from a matrix gallery rather than an external file. But again, thanks for the help; I'm thinking perhaps I should have better familiarized myself with C++ before trying to tackle Trilinos.