[Trilinos-Users] [trilinos-users] Segmentation fault in stratimikos example

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 11 23:59:37 MDT 2008

Dane,

I would suggest that you configure with --enable-teuchos-debug and then compile and run again.  This might help catch the problem.  Also, if you are running on Linux, you can run valgrind to diagnose the error.

One question, when you type 'make runtests-serial', do all of the stratimikos tests pass?

- Ross

Dr. Roscoe A. Bartlett
Senior Member of the Technical Staff
Sandia National Laboratories