[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO: not enough memory for ILUT

David Neckels dneckels at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 28 10:33:40 MST 2008

Tiziano,

> I downloaded and compiled Trilinos 8.0.5 and now I'm using AztecOO to
> solve a linear system A * x = b coming from finite element spatial
> discretization of Navier-Stokes equations. It's not exactly a big
> system (200k unknowns) but still I have some unexpected troubles.

Incompressible Navier-Stokes?  If so, the following is a very good
reference for
setting ILUT parameters to get the system to solve (it contains a
discussion of
the ILUT parameters):

http://www.prod.sandia.gov/cgi-bin/techlib/access-control.pl/2001/013512.pdf

"Iterative solvers and preconditioners for fully-coupled finite element
formulations of incompressible
fluid mechanics and related transport problems"

-David N.