[Trilinos-Users] Building Trilinos under MinGW

Schiek, Richard L rlschie at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 26 10:35:15 MST 2008

Tom,

I have a similar issue with a code that relies on Tirlinos.  I use Intel's compilers for windows and a cygwin build environment.  I have to be careful to make sure that the configure process only uses the Intel Windows compilers and doesn't pick up any stray dependence on cygwin components.  It's tedious, but it works.

If you choose to go this route, I can send you the script for how I invoke configure and the scripts that call the compilers.  They're mostly the same as the scripts in trilinos/sampleScripts/cygwin_icc.pl.  You do need to have a good set of native windows compilers for this though.

Good Luck,

Rich Schiek
Sandia National Laboratories