[Trilinos-Users] Intel Mac OS 10.52 build

Daniele Avitabile D.Avitabile at surrey.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 10:13:23 MST 2008

Hi Askey,

just a couple of days ago I have posted a similar question. In my case
the problem seemed to be the in-built openmpi. Leopard comes with its
own pre-built mpi that isn't configured for mpif77 and mpif90.

I am still trying to solve this issue, I have exactly the same
configuration as you, and I really need to have this solved as soon as
possible.

It would be helpful if you could report a bit more on what happens when
the configure exits: what is the error message you get?

Best

Daniele