[Trilinos-Users] PyTrilinos + Anasazi - Generalized eigenproblem

Marko Budisic mbudisic at engineering.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 22 14:38:51 MST 2008

Hi Chris,

yes, after I rescaled the auxiliary vector to unit norm, everything
seems to work just fine on the larger problems, even without changing
the "Orthogonalization" setting.

I believe I am set right now. If I run into some other problems, I will
e-mail to the list. Thanks a lot once again for all your help.

Best,
Marko