[Trilinos-Users] question on extracting submatrices

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 22 13:04:53 MST 2008

Riccardo,
Did anyone else reply to you about this already?
Perhaps you could give a little more detail about your scenario.

Do you want B to be a 'view' such that any changes made to A automatically appear in B?
Do you want the underlying numbering to remain compatible such that mathematical operations can be performed mixing A and B (adding and/or multiplying)?

Alan