[Trilinos-Users] Beginner's problems with PyTrilinos and Anasazi

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 16 11:09:10 MST 2008

Hi Marko,

Thanks for sending a copy of your code.  Upon inspection of the attached code snippet, it looks like you
are creating a matrix with 25 rows and columns and then only filling the primary 5x5 block.  This gives
the matrix a nullspace of dimension 20.  Is this the matrix you meant to generate, or did you omit some
of the matrix population for brevity?  If so, could you include all the matrix population code.

Thanks,
Heidi

---
Heidi K. Thornquist