[Trilinos-Users] [ML-Users] [Fwd: Building ML on Windows with MS Visual Studio/Intel Fortran/HPC Server 2008]

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 11 16:11:33 MST 2008

Tom,

The development version of Trilinos now has support for CMake for ML and all of its dependencies in Trilinos.  I don't know if you can access or even should use the development version of Trilinos but CMake supports creating native MS Windows Visual Studio Solution files that you can use to build native MS Windows versions of Trilinos (including ML).

Some CMake support for Trilinos will be related in the next major release of Trilinos.

Again, don't know if his can help you or not.

Cheers,

- Ross