[Trilinos-Users] [Fwd: Building ML on Windows with MS Visual Studio/Intel Fortran/HPC Server 2008]

Jonathan Hu jhu at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 11 15:24:49 MST 2008

Tom,
    I have built ML has part of a larger Trilinos project under cygwin
with the GNU compilers.  I don't recall having to do anything special,
apart from installing my own blas & mpi.  Would gcc be sufficient for
your needs, since you are just using ML as a 3rd party library to
PETSc?  In any case, I'm cross-posting your question to the Trilinos
User's list, which has a much larger subscriber base.

Regards,
Jonathan Hu