[Trilinos-Users] Linking mumps to Amesos

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 9 17:41:13 MST 2008

Hi Jon,

These configure errors can be cryptic, so to find out more you need to look in the config.log file
found in the <build_dir>/packages/amesos directory.  Toward the bottom of the file you will see the
configure error, which will give more information as to the cause of your problem.  If this doesn't
help, please send the config.log file found in the <build_dir>/packages/amesos directory back and we
can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Heidi

---