[Trilinos-Users] Fw: Problem using NOX, Urgent help please!!!

jatin ralhan jatin_ralhan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 4 15:41:39 MST 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jatin ralhan <jatin_ralhan at yahoo.co.in>
To: maherou at sandia.gov
Sent: Thursday, 4 December, 2008 12:49:00 PM
Subject: Problem using NOX, Urgent help please!!!

Hi,

I am using nox the nonlinear solver to find a minimum to my model, but i want to put bounds to my solution.

I checked that I can use setX() method to put the solution vector within the range using prepost operator, but the problem is when I get the solver object using prepost operator it is a constant and also when I get the current solution group its a constant, thus I cant use setX() method to change the current solution.

Is there any other possible way to put bounds on the solution vector in NOX

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards
Jatin