[Trilinos-Users] Segmentation fault in Writing WHIRL file phase. [Incident: 080819-000016]

Kevin Long kevin.long at ttu.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:11:17 MDT 2008

Hi Katie,

The error was occurring during compiling of ML, which was not enabled in your
build.

The following are the packages I need to build:

--disable-default-packages \
--enable-teuchos --enable-teuchos-extended --enable-teuchos-abc \
--enable-teuchos-complex \
--enable-thyra \
--disable-thyra-tests \
--disable-thyra-examples \
--enable-aztecoo-thyra \
--enable-epetra-thyra \
--enable-epetraext-thyra \
--enable-amesos-thyra \
--enable-ifpack-thyra \
--enable-ml-thyra \
--enable-stratimikos \
--enable-epetra \
--enable-epetraext \
--enable-ml \
--disable-ml-examples \
--enable-aztecoo \
--enable-ifpack \
--enable-nox \
--disable-loca \
--enable-amesos \
--enable-amesos-umfpack \

Thanks,

Kevin

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 12:13:21 pm NERSC Consulting wrote:
> Recently you contacted NERSC Consulting or Account Support Services.
> Below is a summary of your request and our response.
>
> Thank you for contacting NERSC. Your requests, reports, and
> suggestions help improve the center for you and all users.
>
> To update your question from our on-line help desk, click the
> following link or paste it into your web browser.
> https://help.nersc.gov/login/?p_userid=klong&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=
>70589&p_created=1219135810
>

> Subject
> Segmentation fault in Writing WHIRL file phase.
>

> Discussion Thread
> Response (Katie Antypas) - 08/19/2008 10:13
> Hi Kevin,
>
> We have Trilinos 8.0.8 built on Jacquard.  Are you trying to build the
> software with particular options or flags?
>
> You can try our build which is located at
>
> /usr/common/acts/Trilinos/8.0.8
>
> I am not sure how many people have used or tested the code, but it is
> available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Katie Antypas
> NERSC User Services group
>

> Question Reference #080819-000016
>  Platform Level 1: Jacquard
>  Category Level 1: Programming
>      Date Created: 08/19/2008 01:50
>      Last Updated: 08/19/2008 10:13
>           Project:
> NERSC Staff Owner: Katie Antypas
>           SPR/PMR:
>           Expires:
>
> CC
> trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov

> NERSC User Services     consult at nersc.gov     1-800-66-NERSC
> On-Line Help Desk:  http://help.nersc.gov/
> [---001:001411:55081---]

Kevin Long
Associate Professor
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX

"The Book of Nature is written in mathematics"
       -- Galileo Galilei