[Trilinos-Users] Segmentation fault in Writing WHIRL file phase. [Incident: 080819-000016]

NERSC Consulting consult at nersc.gov
Tue Aug 19 11:13:21 MDT 2008

Recently you contacted NERSC Consulting or Account Support Services.
Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Thank you for contacting NERSC. Your requests, reports, and
suggestions help improve the center for you and all users.

To update your question from our on-line help desk, click the
following link or paste it into your web browser.
https://help.nersc.gov/login/?p_userid=klong&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=70589&p_created=1219135810

Subject
Segmentation fault in Writing WHIRL file phase.

Discussion Thread
Response (Katie Antypas) - 08/19/2008 10:13
Hi Kevin,

We have Trilinos 8.0.8 built on Jacquard.  Are you trying to build the software with particular options or flags?

You can try our build which is located at

/usr/common/acts/Trilinos/8.0.8

I am not sure how many people have used or tested the code, but it is available.

Regards,

Katie Antypas
NERSC User Services group

Question Reference #080819-000016