[Trilinos-Users] <no subject>

Aron Ahmadia aja2111 at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 15 14:28:44 MDT 2008

Hi Kate,

This is a problem that comes from mixing std headers and C++ compiler
versions.  This can happen when you built one code base using a particular
version of g++ (say 3.6) and then try to compile later with a different g++
(say 4.0).

Double-check that you are using the same g++ everywhere and that you aren't
trying to include standard header files from another version.

~A