[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_FECrsGraph question

Williams, Alan B william at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 13 08:03:42 MDT 2008

I see what you mean, the timings are substantially different for those last two cases.
The pseudo-code you sent indicates you're calling CrsGraph::InsertGlobalIndices, which takes a single row. If you have vector fields it just means that you call InsertGlobalIndices more times.
Is it possible that you could send more details? Perhaps more of your code, or some profiling data.

Alan