[Trilinos-Users] Matrix file format

Axel CABLE axel.cable at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Wed Aug 13 06:04:05 MDT 2008

Hi,

I now get the following error while trying to read a matrix file using
EpetraExt::MatlabFileToCrsMatrix:

‘MatlabFileToCrsMatrix’ is not a member of ‘EpetraExt’

code:

Epetra_SerialComm Comm;
int MyPID = Comm.MyPID();
char FileName[] = "matrix_100.dat";
Epetra_CrsMatrix * F;
EpetraExt::MatlabFileToCrsMatrix ( FileName,Comm,F);

Any idea?
Thanks in advance!