[Trilinos-Users] Problems with make ML packages interface with matlab

Xiaoning Shen flyingflysxn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:23:34 MDT 2008

I am trying to establish the interface between ML preconditioner with
MATLAB.

According to the user guide, I installed matlab 2008, adding
--with-ml-matlab and the relevant path to the exec and root for matlab, and
passed the phase of configuration, but when in make ml/matlab, the command
line show that make cannot find corresponding files for "all-am"  to
generate ml.m.

Previously, without the additional configure command on linkage between ml
and matlab, I configured and make the program successfully, passing all of
14 examples under ML packages.

Does anyone share the same experience with me?

Best regards, thanks

--
Shen Xiaoning
Department of Mechanics and Aerospace Engineering

Homepage: http://stephen.shenxiaoning.googlepages.com/