[Trilinos-Users] tree/co-tree identification

Erik Boman egboman at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 10 17:47:42 MDT 2008

Hi Davood,

I'm not sure if anybody replied to this already. I think what you need
is to compute a spanning tree of a graph. Such graph algorithms are
currently not supported in Trilinos, so you should look at libraries
targeted to graphs, like BOOST. (There is also a parallel BOOST, see
http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/pbgl .) In general, there are many
spanning trees for a graph so you may want a minimum or maximum weight
spanning tree, depending on your objective.

Regards,
Erik