[Trilinos-Users] Thyra::ModelEvaluator and NOX

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 10 07:40:52 MDT 2007

Hello Marco,

Another suggestion might be to just save your current 'x' and then
compare it to the incoming x to see if it has changed.  This will cost a
little extra (a vector subtraction and a norm calculation) but that
should work, no?  This will relieve you from having to keep track of the
NOX solver iteration.

Cheers,

Ross